All of us make many New Year resolutions but it is hard to fulfill many promises. Hopefully, you are all doing efforts to accomplish the ambitions. One of our ambitions should be reduced alcoholic intake. It is not better to reduce almost lead to eliminating alcohol factor from our life. As our youth is becoming too much indulged into it.
It is difficult to expect three hours of the bachelor without a glass of wine that is an alarming situation. We all of us are aware of health as well as fiscal benefits of reducing alcohol intake. We can replace alcohol with an equally cool and tasty mocktail which is also beneficial from the health point of view.
1. STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER LIMEADE
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup liquid sweetener or more to taste (honey or Agave)
- Club soda or sparkling water
- ½ cup water
- Ice as required
- Lime wedges, fresh mint and strawberries for garnish
1. Blend the fresh strawberries until smooth and pass it through a fine sieve and collect the strawberry liquid.
2. Dissolve sugar into the water and add lime juice into it.
3. Now combine strawberry liquid, water with sugar and lime juice, cucumber, liquid sweetener and ice.
4. Serve with garnish and enjoy.
2. BLUEBERRY MOJITO
- I cup fresh berries
- 2 tsp sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Lime juice of 2 lemons
- Club soda
- Crushed ice
In a blender blend fresh berries, mint leaves and sugar. Now add lime juice, club soda and crushed ice. Serve with the garnish of mint leaves, lemon, berries and enjoy.