Soups are healthy and delicious at the same time. They cost less and required less time to get them prepared. I, personally love soups and I make them too frequently that my family has to love it too. Soups are great appetizers as they fill you up and make you eat lesser calories with a regular meal.
I love soups, no matter if it’s hot or cold but when it is cold, soups became ideal dish of the season because it warms you up from inside and reduces the cold effect. My family loves soups only when it has a lot of meat in it but I love it in either ways with vegetables or with meat.
This soup recipe is just as yummy as out of the world. It has cauliflower in it along with roasted red pepper and once you try this it will be your new favourite and you are definitely going to make this every weekend. Have a look around the ingredients and recipe and have fun:
- Red bell-peppers: 4 medium
- Cauliflower: 1 head (diced)
- Oil: 2 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves: 3 and minced
- Chicken stock: 4 cups
- Fresh thyme: 1 tsp.
- Smoked paprika: 1 tsp.
- Salt n pepper to taste
1. Cut the bell peppers and scoop out the seeds and place on baking sheet and bake until the skin turns black. Remove from the oven and let them cool before you remove the skin out of it.
2. Now bake already cut cauliflower in oven, until they are crispy and tender at the same time. Bake them for about 20 minutes. And remove. Let it cool.
3. Take a large pot and place oil, garlic cloves and onion in a pan and sauté them for 2-3 minutes or until it became a caramelized saucy mixture.
4. Now chicken broth, smoked paprika and thyme into it and mix well. Let this mixture simmer over low-medium heat for some time.
5. Remove the burned skin from the roasted peppers and dice them and add in broth mixture along with roasted and diced cauliflower. Let this mixture simmer for more 20 minutes.
6. Now take a blender and add 2 cups of this soup in it and blend until the mixture is creamy and well combined. Blend all the soup like this and pour it into pot and sprinkle with salt n pepper and simmer for another 5 minutes and serve with crispy crackers.