Nails play an important role in the beautification of your hands. If your nails are in good and proper shape than you can say that your hands are presentable. Bracelets, rings and bands justify your hand beauty if nails are in appropriate shape. It does not mean that you should have very long nails or beauty is attached with long nails. Actually nails in suitable length looks great. Although your nails are not long but in proper shape and clean than it is sign of beautiful nails.
Ladies have to perform many duties in the house and out of the house with their children and family. But it does not mean that you can ignore your nails. Healthy and clean nails not only enhance the beauty of your hands but it guarantees the health for you and your family. About seventy to eighty percent of germs are transmitted from your hands. So it is very compulsory to take care of your hands and nails.
Here we are going to discuss do’s and don’ts with your nails:-
- Ladies spent mostly time in kitchen where they have contact with water. The constant usage of water and moist nourishes the bacteria under fingernails that can be harmful for you and your family. So you can go for gloves that can save you from direct humid and moist. In the market good quality gloves are available.
- It is better to use beauty soap after accomplish of work in kitchen especially after the usage of detergent, dish wash bar and surf. These are very harmful for your nails so keep your hands dry and clean. Apply an appropriate moisturizer and lotion on your hands. It keeps your skin soft and smooth and prevents your hands to become harder and worse.
- In the markets especially hand lotions are available for your convenience. You should keep hand lotion not only in kitchen but also your side table for night usage. Before going to sleep the massage of hand lotion is required.
- Nail biting is very bad habit and it destroys your hand beauty and weakens your nails. To keep your nails healthy proper trimming is required. Use manicure scissors for round tips and gentle curve.
- We always concentrate on facial and face skin but if your hands and face skin tone is not matching it looks awkward. Remove dead skin around your nails and give special attention to the hygienic condition of your nails. Manicure is very necessary for nails and hands. Avoid hard chemicals for nails because nails are made up of keratin. For this purpose you can apply protective layer on nails. If you feel that your nails are weak than with the consultation of doctor you can go for nutritional supplement for the strengthen of your nails.