It is being noticed that usually in winter season our skin gets dry. Dryness of skin can make fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable. Due to dryness of skin our skin can itch, crack and even bleed.
There are many products available in market for dry skin but most of them are very expensive and mostly costumers don’t afford these products. That’s why these people prefer to use natural remedies which are easily made at home without spending a single penny. Therefore people usually make natural home remedies which are useful for their skin. They are affordable as well.
DRY SKIN FACTORS
The factors which usually make skin dry are as follow.
- Dry skin usually appears in winter. Cold weather that effect skin which results in dryness of skin.
- When we drink fewer amounts of water wrinkles and dryness appears on skin.
- Sometimes medicines affect our skin and make it dry.
- Dryness on skin appears when we use soaps which are enriched with chemicals.
HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY SKIN
Before applying any remedy on skin which you made at home. Some remedies not suit your face and because of this your face becomes more dry and dull. So before using these tips, make it sure these will not affect your face ski. For this use any tip one time and check it suits on your skin or not. if not then use some other tip that suits on your face and gives your face skin free from dryness.
- To reduce dryness of skin drinks a lot of water. You should drink eight to ten glass of water daily. It makes your skin more hydrated and glowing.
- If you take milk before going to bed. Mix almond oil in milk, it will help to reduce dryness of skin.
- As we know that honey is the best natural remedy for dry skin. You can apply honey all over your body before you go to bed.
- Adult lotions contain chemicals which may be sometime not good for our skin. So we can apply baby lotion on our skin.
- In older times queen bathed in milk to make their skin glow. So you can add milk with warm water in a tub.
- Instead of buying expensive products from market. You can apply coconut or avocado with milk. Coconut and avocado is the best for the treatment of dry skin.
- We can make a paste of baking soda, vanilla extract and oatmeal. Blend them together and mix them with warm water.
- Before washing your hands rub a oatmeal.
- Some people have problem with their dry lips, hands and feet. They can apply petroleum jelly. As petroleum jelly is best treatment.
- Glycerin oil which is easily available in market is a good remedy for dry skin.
- Usually some soap are responsible for our dry skin always choose the best soap for your skin natural soaps do not contain any chemicals. Use only natural soap for the best results.
- When you wash your clothes or utensils some utensils soaps and detergent affect your skin. Always wear rubber gloves before doing such work.
- For face make a mixture of egg yolk, olive oil and orange juice with some rose drops and lime juice. Apply this mixture on to your face and remove it after 15 minutes.
- Exercise daily this make your pores unblock and help in removing dry skin.
- Eat fresh fruits. Banana is the best fruit to eat as well as making a mask for your skin.
Take your sleep proper every night.
- If you adopt these home remedies your skin will never get dry.
If you adopt these home remedies your skin will never get dry.